Vanessa Corbera, LCSW
- Licensed clinical social worker, #CSW01843 (State of Rhode Island Department of Health)
- Master of Social Work with certificates in Child Welfare and Refugee & Immigrant issues (Boston College)
- Master of Art History with a specialization in Contemporary Art (Sotheby’s Institute of Art)
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers (USA)
- Member of the Academy of Eating Disorders
- Member of the International Association of Eating Disorders Professional Foundation
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Certificate by The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (USA)
- Voted Best Child Therapist in Expatriates Magazine's 2017 Best of Paris (http://paris.expatriatesmagazine.com)
Based in Nice near the Old Town and at the English Clinic, 11 Avenue General de Gaulle in Beausoleil near Monaco. Please feel free to reach me directly by phone at +(0)7 61 32 19 45, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by submitting the inquiry form found on this site.
I look forward to speaking with you!